Thursday, May 22, 2008

Behind the Scenes at Bachelor Diner

5:00pm 5/22/08
Le Cirque du Traci -

Hello team! Thought I might make some time to present a little feature to the blog I like to call le GranTour. This is for people who really want to keep up to date with the shifting dynamics of the Bachelor Diner premises and cohort, etc. Things have changed a lot since we moved in last August and now I am preparing to leave for summer employment back home.

Le Cirque du Traci will continue to be a very important part of my life, and I thought I might like to document it so that my children will see the squalor I lived in as a young college student. This photoset is intended to show you readers who can only think of possums, Judas, Rock Band, and throwing up in the Tercel when considering what is Tracy Circle another side of our life here.

Some improvements have been made, mostly so that the ladies will have a comfortable summer cottagemove in to. You will see some of these as well as some continuing "issues". I do not claim to have made any improvements myself.

First, here is a shot of the basil/jalapeno garden. It has been raining for days.
Next a few of the kitchen/ dining room areas.

Much more to come later!

















No comments: